Build an amazing website in just under an hour with Website Builder. Take advantage of designs created just for your industry and then customize them to reflect your one-of-a-kind idea.
Weebly’s drag and drop website builder makes it easy to create a powerful, professional website without any technical skills. Over 40 million entrepreneurs and small businesses have already used Weebly to build their online presence with a website, blog or store.
Website Builder Frequently Asked Questions
What is Website Builder?
Website Builder lets you build and publish websites with professional templates and content management tools. The drag and drop interface doesn’t require technical skills, you can add a personal touch with multimedia content, and you’ll save time updating using batch content management. Website Builder supports multiple languages and SEO settings, so visitors from around the world can find your site.
Check out some of what’s offered:
- Designer templates with customizable pages.
- Connect your website with domain name.
- Unlimited traffic and bandwidth, and 10GB of web hosting space.
- Update articles and products with batch content management.
- Edit and display your site in multiple languages.
- Member registration with graphic verification for unique content.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) at the site and page level, and for each article and product.
- Engaging plug-ins including maps, voting, QR codes and more!
Due to its tailored features, there are some limitations you should know about:
- Online stores aren’t supported, though you can create a product catalogue and inquiry form.
- FTP isn’t supported and you can’t edit in HTML mode. However, you can edit and manage your website with the provided Website Editor interface.
How to connect domain name to my website?
Website Builder can connect your website with other domains. Through domain binding, you can connect your site with up to 10 domains — plus the included test URL. For a consistent visitor experience, edit your desktop and mobile site templates before you bind domains.
- Sign in to your Hiya Digital account and open your product.
- Under Manage Website, select Set up domain for site.
- Add your domain name(s):
- To add a domain you already have with Hiya Digital, click Select a domain you own… and choose your domain name.
- If your domain is not with Hiya Digital, click Add an external domain… Enter your domain name, click Bind Domain, follow the steps provided, and then click Done.
- To buy a new domain, click Get a new domain. You’ll be able to Search for a domain and complete any purchases.
- After you add your domain, select Set up my domain.
- Below The site is currently bound to, you can check that the domain(s) bound to your site.
- When you’re all finished, click Done.
*Price excludes applicable taxes and ICANN fees.